At Wild Yough, we understand that the bathroom facilities are one of the most important aspects of the Glamping experience. Our bathhouse is designed to bring you all of the comforts of home, with modern, comfortable features which include full size showers, plenty of counter space, professional ventilation, and regular maintenance by our partners at Offlake Rentals. Additionally, we have outside water facilities and separate, deep sinks for washing dishes.
The adjacent pavilion area is furnished with comfortable lounge furniture and picnic tables, making it the perfect place to socialize with your fellow Glampers or host a pot-luck meal with a large group.
Here’s what else you will find at the bathhouse and pavilion:
– Power-up station with standard electric plugs and USB cables for charging the LED lights for the hut, your mobile phones and laptops. (leave property at your own risk)
– There are also electricity outlets in the bathrooms
– Full size BBQ grill with propane
– Fire-pit popcorn popper
– An additional fire ring for group gatherings
– Take one leave one book and magazine library
– Selection of board games and outdoor activities, including everyone’s favorite- Cornhole
– Information on the area and suggested must see and do activities
Below are some additional photos of the bath house and pavilion.
Interior – salvaged fence boards give a rustic look.
Games, books, sign-in area, and a charge-up area for your LED light and mobile devices.
Wash-up sinks and pot-filling station.
Pavilion, with a view over the wild-flower field and “Original Glamping Hut” in the distance…where the trail-head begins.